Research shows that children who find herbal playgrounds are more creative than those who play on the larger swing, slide, or hiking playgrounds. This statement has been taken up by schools, parks, exercise officers, and network programs. They now offer herbal play capes for children to engage in.
First, it is not always expensive or difficult to grow valuable play areas. Children don’t need large amounts of herbal 메이저놀이터for their benefit. Children will learn how to interact with the materials they are given and what techniques they can use. You can bring these herbal play areas to any outdoor area, no matter how small. These are some tips to help you create a primary playground within your locality.
- Water is one of the most important factors in a child’s outdoor play area. Children can explore the world of water, whether it’s miles on a table or a cement hose. They can also use their imagination to discover endless ways to have fun and learn about how water interacts and reacts with leaves, sticks, and rocks.
- Most kids will need to dig for dirt. Dirt is easy to find. These are simple, yet extraordinary ways to allow children to explore nature. Are you not able to go out? To create an identical experience, consider including dust in a bucket.
- Combining the two’s elements will result in some amazing herbal factors being brought to the play area. You can make it a cell by using a wagon, wheelbarrow, or dust bucket. Or you could create a designated area that allows children to explore more freely. A dust kitchen can be created by adding pots and pans to the area, which is likely to be near a stump or a tree. Allow children to dig a hole and create their dust bath. There are many options, but it’s a great idea to use a small bucket of soapy water and a nailbrush to soothe the little hands while the dust is being created.
- A sandbox is not for everyone. However, it can be a great option to give kids the opportunity to dig and build. You can make this a mobile play area by using a bucket, wagon, or wheelbarrow to create a sand station.
- Kids love plants, just like butterflies. It’s a great way for children to learn about plant life, their life cycles, colors, and more. Sunflowers are great for creating forts and can be grown quickly, making them a wonderful source of plant life for younger children.
- While a lawn is a great way to introduce children to healthy food, it’s also a good way to encourage them to connect with the natural world. For children to be able to create enchanted eating forts by climbing plants, such as snap peas and beans, or thornless berries and snap peas, they must be able to climb. You can also use herb and vegetable gardens to create a fairy or gnome homes. It’s not only great for the children to play 메이저놀이터outdoors and enjoy the benefits of herb play areas; their families also benefit from the development of delicious meals.
These are just a few examples of how to symbolize nature in a child’s play area. Do you need more inspiration? A Nature Play at Home Guidebook was developed by the National Wildlife Federation. It’s full of great ideas and includes techniques to include all factors listed above. Take a look at this article about Nature Lear.